Thursday, April 14, 2011

I love all things Gwynnie!

Hi Fashion Friends,
   I have a confession to make....I am obsessed with all things Gwyneth Paltrow.  GOOP, her appearances on Glee, and my favorite movie of all time, Shakespeare in Love, just to mention a few.  I'm also super excited about her new cookbook, My Father's Daughter, mostly because of all of the promotional appearances she has been making lately.  The last one I caught was Good Morning America where she wore this fantastic blush ensemble.  I am loving that her dress is very nude, not sweetly pink.  It's so seductive, but completely covered up.  I will certainly be using this trick the next time I need something appropriate, but still flirtatious.  I'm also considering wearing my hair straight tomorrow. I know, but I already warned you.....obsessed!

XO, RC

No comments:

Post a Comment