Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Craving today

Ok, so today has been one of those days.  I've been craving sweets aaaallll day long and have already had multiple pieces of candy and a rich and delicious chocolate cupcake.  Most definitely undoing all the hard work I put in this morning at Bar Method.   In order to curb these cravings I'm hoping to channel them into something a little healthier....a fabulous handbag.  The one that I've been craving recently is this fabulous Chloe "Marci" crossbody bag.  Having become a recent convert to the crossbody bag, I sadly only have a couple and they are all very casual.  I think this one would be perfection for a night out on the town or a day of shopping.  It also works very well with the '70s chic aesthetic I've been channeling this spring.  I think this will satiate my sweet tooth perfectly!  Now, I don't need that second cupcake!  (OK, maybe just one more)




Chloe Marci Bag - $1265 at Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment