Monday, April 11, 2011

Working Girl Chic - Opposites Attract

Happy Working Girl Chic Tuesday Everyone!

Being a big fan of the idea that "opposites attract" in my fashion ensembles, I thought it would be fun to take this idea to the office!  I am usually not one to go for "sweetsie" looks - generally my outfits are more rock and roll than precious.  However, every once in a while, I find a "girly" piece that I fall in love with (like this Sonia Rykiel bow blouse!)  I love the idea of doing this feminine piece with shockingly colorful skirt and rocker-chic accessories.  The key is mixing sweet and sexy....a chain cuff and earrings with a ladylike bag, a bow blouse with killer strappy pumps.  Get it?  Now go out and mix up your favorite pieces to make a new and cool work ensemble!

XO, RC


No comments:

Post a Comment