Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Must-have piece

I'm all about a fabulous piece that will work hard for the money (so to speak).  When I stumble upon an utterly cool piece that I can wear many different ways, I bring this find to you immediately!  I picked up a great oversized loose knit sweater early this spring season and have already found a million ways to wear it!  The one below is from Theory and would be the perfect multi-tasker.  I've been wearing mine with a white tank and white jeans with wedges for an effortless casual look.  It would also be super cool over a white swimmy while on vacay.  Or you could pair it with some denim cutoffs and flat sandals.  Do you see what I mean??  A million ways to wear it, one more chic than the next!   What other way can you find to wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment