Friday, April 1, 2011

What to Wear - Friday Night Dinner With Friends

Happy Fashionable Friday Readers!
 I apologize that the post is a bit tardy today.  The weather is finally back to spring here in Dallas and I've been soaking in the beautiful sunshine all morning!  But, now it's time to get down to business....deciding what I'm going to wear to dinner tonight with good friends.  Friday night is always such a joyous time for me and the hubby.  The pressures of the week are ending, we are getting together with friends and enjoying some the best cuisine Dallas has to offer.  That being said, I've usually been in fashion forward, restrictive ensembles all week and am ready for something fabulously easy and effortless.  That's how I'm feeling tonight.  So, I've decided to pull my favorite wide-leg jeans from the closet and pair with a floaty vibrant top.  Because the silhouette of this look is effortless and casual, the devil is in the details.  The details here being the fabulous gold jewelry and the second punch of color in the clutch.  For the final touch, you know I have to have my sky-scraping wedges when wearing my wide-leg jeans!  Voila!  Bring on the great friends and the margaritas!

XO, RC


No comments:

Post a Comment