Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shoes that Steal the Show!

How fabulous are these new shoes by Theodora and Callum? I am completely obsessed with ikat prints and am always looking for a new way to incorporate it into my wardrobe. The best part is, these are made in the Stuart Weitzman factory. So, you know you're getting fantastic quality - something that is of the utmost importance to me in my shoes.

Creating an amazing ensemble would be a piece of cake with these shows stoppers! All you need is a neutral colored tunic dress and tons of bohemian inspired bracelets. Or, for a more vibrant look, pair top in a color that coordinates with these fabulous kicks (you've certainly got plenty of colors to choose from on these shoes) and pair with white shorts. I would also love these with a white swimmy (swimsuit) and big sunnies by the pool this summer. And, yes, you can be the girl who rocks wedges at the pool! More to come on that!

XO, RC



No comments:

Post a Comment