Monday, March 21, 2011

Style Inspiration - Zanna Roberts

Happy Monday Readers!
  Today's style inspiration is the ever-chic Senior Fashion Editor for Marie Claire magazine, Zanna Roberts Rassi.  Her looks, though consistently on-trend, are always effortless and easy.  I also love that she is constantly pushing the fashion envelope while still rocking very wearable looks.  There is something in each of these images that all of you can try. 

Does everyone remember this Sartorialist image that inspired the long skirt post?  Still love!

Already have my wide leg jeans, just need a lightweight camel coat!

Love the layered bracelets and the sleeveless trench.

A cool weather way to wear white jeans. Rocker chic!

Though I'm hoping the cold weather is gone, I'm still crazy about this coat.

So fresh and classic.

Prepster cool with a rocker edge.

Everyone needs pants like these.  For those days you just can't put on a tailored pair of slacks.
I have found such inspiration from these favorite looks, and I hope you will too! 

XO, RC

No comments:

Post a Comment