Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Orange you glad it's Tuesday!" - Working Girl Chic

Welcome to another installment of "Working Girl Chic Tuesdays!"  Since I'm in a very colorful mood this week, I thought it would be fun to punch up our work ensemble with some bright hues.  One of my favorite colors to accessorize with is orange.  Winter or summer, orange will brighten and refine any humdrum outfit.  Because it is quintessentially Hermes, orange also acts to "class up" your look.  I love the look of an orange belt and bag with a neutral pant or skirt.  However, seeing as how we are creeping up on spring, I thought - Let's take it to another level!  I chose to pair my classic white button down and orange accessories with a cobalt blue pencil skirt.  Toughen up this classy ensemble with an oversized watch and chain bracelet. What do you think? I think, I'm glad it's Working Girl Chic Tuesday!

XO, RC

No comments:

Post a Comment