Thursday, March 17, 2011

I need a hat!!

Happy Fashionable Friday Readers!
 

Rachel Zoe - My "Hat-spiration"

 
  After much consideration (and inspiration by the fabulous Ms. Zoe) I have decided that I need a new hat.  I'm a huge hat fan and for the last few seasons I've been sporting the straw fedora.  While I'm still a fan of that look, this spring I'm feeling a big, floppy, wide-brimmed hat. How fabulous will that be with a teensy bikini and printed caftan this summer by the pool.  But, the good news is we don't have to wait until then! Get your ginormous headwear now and sport it through spring!  I'm going to pair mine with wide leg pants, a boho chic tunic, sky-high wedges and (of course) huge sunnies.  Just remember, this type of hat is definitely best with tousled flowing hair, so let it fly free!  Keeping with the bohemian vibe carry a crossbody bag and add some tribally-inspired earrings. Love, love, love it!!  See you and your hat at Sunday brunch this weekend!
 
XO, RC
 
 
I need a hat!!
Seven for all mankind jeans
$155 - piperlime.gap.com

Orner chain earring
$72 - youheshe.com

House of Harlow 1960 round sunglass
$125 - shopthetrendboutique.com

San Diego Hat Company hat
$38 - instyleswimwear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment