Friday, March 11, 2011

Cut it out! - Hot night out on the town

Happy Fashionable Friday Friends!
  As we are all gearing up for another weekend of fun, I thought it would be the perfect time to talk about a new trend I am obsessed with.  The cutout dress!  I saw this picture of Nicole Richie at an Oscar viewing party and was so inspired! 

While I'm a little hesitant to attempt the midriff cutout (still hard at work in Bar Method classes, so fingers crossed, we'll be there soon), I found some other options that would give the same effect with a little more coverage.  I think it best to stay in all black or all white and add some edgy but minimal accessories.  You could always throw on a little black fitted blazer if you are just testing the waters.  But, by the end of the night I think you'll find you're loving the maximum exposure!  Happy Weekend!

XO, RC

Cut it out!

Cut it out! by dresscodediaries featuring a cutout dress

No comments:

Post a Comment