Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Working it to the Maxi! - Working Girl Chic Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Working Girls!
   I've been so inspired by all of the maxi skirts that have been all over the fashion news (and in our little blog) that I have been on the hunt for the perfect version.  I found the one below by Elizabeth and James and was so taken that I had to purchase it immediately! Now that I've introduced this new gem to my closet I've created a million potential casual outfits (IE: simple tank, flip flops or wedges).  Easy right?   Well, now I'm going to take on a more challenging ensemble, making my new maxi professional chic!  And here's the best part, I think I've got it and I'm going to share it with you! 

I'm going to pair this beautiful, flowing skirt with a printed silk blouse and a structured blazer.  Because the skirt is quite voluminous, you want the blazer to be tailored and hit right at the hip.  I will get a little height (and add some funky flare) with some peep toe booties.  For the final touch, I will throw on a super fabulous necklace and a ginormous cuff bracelet. 

What do you think?  Could you rock this maxi look at your officina?  I certainly will be...tomorrow!

XO, RC            
Work it to the Maxi! - Working Girl Chic Tuesday

Work it to the Maxi! - Working Girl Chic Tuesday by dresscodediaries featuring a blue necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment