Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day Readers!!
  For me, St. Patrick's Day brings up frightening school day memories of being pinched until purple.  Every year - without fail - I would forget it was St. Patrick's Day and not wear a shred of green.  That would lead to an entire day of trying to convince everyone in my elementary school that I was wearing green underwear. 
Now that I'm a grownup, I thought I would put away those memories and create my perfect version of a St. Patty's day ensemble. While my day will not be spent drinking green beer (I would much prefer some bubbly....the blush varietal, not green) I am always on board for any arbitrary reason to celebrate during the work week. So, I will don my most fabulous green dress and add some festive accessories (including a green stone necklace and a leopard tote bag).  I think nude shoes will work best with this ensemble to keep the focus on my emerald frock and elongate the gams.   Now that my outfit is planned, I'm ready to party Lassies!   (imagine that in my terrible Scottish accent....OK, maybe it's better if you don't!) 
XO, RC
  
Halston Heritage silk crepe dress
$325 - net-a-porter.com

Long sleeve top
$60 - madewell.com

Booties shoes
$550 - loefflerrandall.com

See by Chloe floral tote
$175 - intermixonline.com

Chain jewelry
$60 - maxandchloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment