Thursday, March 10, 2011

Glamour is not gone - J'adore Lee Radziwill






I ran across these beautiful pictures on Garrance Dore today and was reminded of my long time obsession with the lovely Lee Radziwill.  While my obsession began as an extension of my childhood love of all things Jackie O, it has certainly grown as I learned more of her and observed her flawless fashion choices.

Earlier this week she was seated front row at the Giambatista Valli show looking as polished and elegant as ever (just days after her 78th birthday...can you believe?)  After a couple of Lady Gaga posts, I thought today I would take the opportunity to "class it up" and take a look at a few of my favorite Lee pics from years past.


Flawless with one of her beloved pups.

With close friend, the late Truman Capote at the legendary Black and White Ball.

Completely in love with her tousled updo and tassel earrings

On an elephant ride in India with First Lady and sister Jacqueline Kennedy
At an event with Calvin Klein
Chic friends, Radziwill withVogue's Andre Leon Talley.
  So, for today anyway, I plan to pin my hair back into a chic chignon and don my most ladylike ensemble....in the glamorous Ms. Radziwill's honor.

XO, RC

No comments:

Post a Comment