Monday, May 2, 2011

Lacy lady - Taking a cue from the princess.

Happy Monday Fashion Friends!
     Coming down from the high that was this weekend's royal wedding, I think it is important to make those hours I spent in front of the telly on Friday feel somewhat productive.  I loved the dress, and of course immediately thought of the beautiful Princess Grace Kelly when Catherine emerged from the Rolls Royce.  But, beyond that, I think the elegant gown could spawn a lace craze in fashion.  We've actually seen a lot of lace on the runways in the past couple of seasons, but I'm wondering if the now historic and iconic lace gown will push that trend into overdrive.  Don't worry readers, you will be prepared!  Here is my take on the ladylike lace look! 

XO, RC











No comments:

Post a Comment