Monday, May 9, 2011

Bienvenido a Miami!!

Well, it's almost here.....the dreaded 30th birthday.  However, I'm not going to be sad or pathetic about it.  Instead, I've decided it is going to be one of the most fabulous years so far.  In order to kick off this splendid year in grand fashion, a fantastic group of friends and family are accompanying me for a Miami getaway!  So, let's get packing!

When jet-setting to any tropical paradise, I would generally suggest an all white ensemble.  However, I will be getting an airbrush tan late the night before we take off (I want to be at my deepest, darkest when we land!) so black is a must. I love the idea of traveling in a floaty maxi dress, to keep your legs warm and cozy on the plane (which will, no doubt, be frigid).  Of course you need one piece of statement jewelry (easy off and on in security) wedges (ditto) a hat and huge sunnies.  Be certain that your wedges coordinate with ensembles you will be packing and that your hat works well with your swimmies!  Another trick - choose a carry on that will double as a beach bag.  Store your credit cards, cash and mobile in a small clutch - the one that you will be using while out on the town! 

We're all set for take off....Bring on the private plane!  OK, the crowded, recirculated air-filled cabin. 

XO, RC

No comments:

Post a Comment