Friday, February 11, 2011

Boho Chic - a spring wardrobe inspiration.

Happy Fashionable Friday Readers!
   It's the most stylish time of the year as fashion week began yesterday in New York.  As your diligent style arbiter I spent last evening flipping through pictures of the shows and parties to bring the very best to you.  That was when I ran across this picture of the beautiful Blake Lively in Alexander McQueen at the Amfar gala.  I love that she does "California cool" even at a fashion-y gala in NYC.  Stunning!



It inspired me to continue contemplating spring and what I need to add to my wardrobe to look fresh and modern.   I think a bohemian patio dress is a must this season.  While the patio dress is certainly not new, the bohemian prints were all over the runway this spring.  Blake looks fabulous in her bohemian evening gown, but for an everyday look I would suggest wearing your patio dress to a pool party or to brunch with friends.  It's an easy way to look casually cool.  Always pair with flat sandals and an armful of bangles.  Don't forget your oversized sunnies and a crossbody bag.

Our spring wardrobe is really coming together!  Now, all we need is some sunshine!

XO, RC
Boho Chic

Boho Chic by dresscodediaries featuring turquoise jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment