Monday, February 7, 2011

Dress Code Obsession - YSL snake tribute sandal

Happy Monday readers!
  Here's a little something to get you off on the right foot this Monday morning.  After all of the nasty weather we had last week all I can think about is SPRING!  What better way to begin your spring wardrobe than with the perfect pair of shoes.  I believe I have found them!  The classic YSL tribute sandal has captivated me for years.  Ideal proportions and a sky scraping heel make this a lust-worthy shoe.  However, add in the most fabulous snake skin in neutral colors and I just faint!  I would pair this with the all-white trend that was so strong on the runways this season.  But, honestly, a great snake skin shoe goes with everything....color, solids, prints...everything! 

So, fabulous readers, as you are accumulating your spring wardrobe, be sure you add in a fabulous snake print sandal that you can pair with multiple outfits.  Whether you choose an investment piece like this YSL (or perhaps something a little more cheap and cheerful) I promise you will get your money's worth!

XO, RC

YSL Tribute Sandal - $1395 at Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment