Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grammy fashion wrapup

Let's get real, it's pretty difficult to do a fashion post about what the celebrities wear to the Grammys.  As I'm enjoying the Grammy red carpet I'm rarely thinking, "Wow, what a stylish choice!"  I'm usually thinking something more along the lines of, "Wow, I've never seen something like that before!"  So, We must start with the most bizarre moments of the red carpet because - let's face it - that's why everyone watches the Grammys anyway!

Niki Minaj in Givenchy - Like I said, - What? Never have seen something like this before!


Katy Perry in Armani - Angel wings, really?  OK, then.


Lady Gaga arrives - You've just got to love the drama...

Miley Cyrus in Cavalli - Ok, is it just because I don't care for her...or is it the dress?  I can't decide.


Rihanna in Jean Paul Gaultier - Toilet Paper Couture
 Now, on to my favorite looks from the Grammys.  While these were not as eye-popping as those above, they were still stylish and super fun.  Because, after all, Grammy fashion is not meant to be serious.  A sexy, frisky dress is just what the stylist ordered!  And that's what these ladies delivered!


Florence Welch in Givenchy - Love her, love her music, love the dress!

Look at the back of this beautiful gown - obsessed!



Jennifer Hudson in Versace - She looks amazing! This compliments her sexy new shape perfectly.


Jennifer Lopez in Pucci - JLo always knows exactly what kind of dress the Grammys calls for.


Nicole Kidman in Jean Paul Gaultier - A slightly serious silhouette with playful embellishment.


Ciara in Pucci - What do we think?  I'm going back and forth on this one. I love the cutouts, but that slit is just a little bit too high for my taste.

So, there are my thoughts.  What do you think....who was the best dressed? 

XO, RC

No comments:

Post a Comment