Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Fabulous BAFTAS - Fashion wrapup

The BAFTAs took place over the weekend in jolly old England.  OK, I must admit, I don't really know what the BAFTA's are, who won, or even who was nominated.  All I know is the stars came out in some of the most beautiful gowns I've seen all year.  I am hoping this means the stars are going to really "bring it" this year at the Oscars.   There was so much color and elegance the pictures literally took my breath away. I just had to share with all of you!  Enjoy!

XO, RC
Annette Bening in Marchesa - I still love a white gown.  Especially with red nails and lips! 


Amy Adams in Elie Saab - Elegantly neutral


Rosamund Pike in Alexander McQueen - She is beauiful on her own, but add some McQueen and the result is stunning.

Jessica Alba in Atelier Versace - I'm dying over this color! And with the necklace, very Cleopatra

Julianne Moore in Tom Ford - You already know I'm obsessed with Mr. Ford.  Beautiful!


Thandie Newton in Monique Lhullier - Ok, I don't really get the black necklace but the dress is gorgeous!
Emma Stone in Lanvin - I was sooo hoping someone would snatch this frock off the runway. I'm glad it was Emma.  She wears it perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment