Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dream Land

Being that it is Sunday evening and tomorrow ends my luxurious vacation days, I have a touch of the "back to school" blues. In an attempt to soothe these blues I settled in for a relaxing evening with my fashion magazines. As I flipped through I came across the Gucci spring 2011 ads and it sent me into a fantasy land. This season's Gucci ads (featuring the beautiful Karmen Pedaru, Joan Smalls and Hailey Clausen and photographed by Mert & Marcus) create a world of glamour in the sun. The models are radiant, tanned and lithe wearing the most brilliant jewel-toned shades. Seriously, am I the only person who wants to LIVE in these ads??  I really do appreciate the artsy, gritty ads preferred by many designers. However, sometimes it's nice to see beautiful people, wearing beautiful clothes in a beautiful location.  So, please take this Sunday evening to relax, and enjoy the eye candy! 

XO, RC










No comments:

Post a Comment