Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Casual Date night with the Hubby!

I'm so excited to have been asked on a fabulous date night with a devastatingly handsome gentleman.  Ok, he's my husband....but after a week away, I'm so excited to catch up at our favorite restaurant over wine and delicious fare.  Let this be a tip to all the married ladies....treat every date with your husband as an occasion to look your most fabulous.  It keeps your wardrobe selection exciting and, hey, if you're going to dress up for someone, shouldn't it be your better half? 

For a dinner such as this, I am planning to wear my black skinnies, a silky nude blouse topped off by a furry vest.  I will, of course, be in my signature black stiletto booties.  To make the outfit a little more modern and casual throw on a crossbody bag in a punchy color.  The perfect final touch is an interesting cuff and missoni inspired earrings.

Voila!  Your hubby will think you worked on that fab outfit all day long (just like back in your early dating days)

XO, RC

Date night with the Hubby!


Date night with the Hubby! by dresscodediaries featuring skinny pants

No comments:

Post a Comment