Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh, What a fashion night! - 2011 Golden Globes Wrapup

What a fabulous night of fashion! Seriously, it has taken me this long to recover!  OK, I have to be real with you, stylish readers, I have been having such a beautiful time here in DC that I am just now making it to the computer for a recap.  I apologize for the delay, but here goes:

     One of the biggest fashion moments that we did NOT see coming was the beautiful deep green hues that many stars turned to.  Perhaps it was a slow return to color or a nod to fall, but I enjoyed it all the same!



PS, how good does Brad look.  I know this blog is about the ladies, but thought I should leave the boy in...just for fun!


Also, I absolutely loved all of the vibrant color present on the red carpet last night.  It added such excitement and heat!






Hello, Hot Mamma!  Sofia looked smoking hot....a serious contender for best dressed!


And, oh, what beautiful neutrals we saw.  Although, I have to admit, I'm getting a little tired of the neutrals and metallics on the red carpet...the stars twinkled in some beautiful neutral shades last night.  Here are a couple of the best.  




And, to wrap up. There were winners, there were losers, and then there was the most fabulously dressed of the evening.  For me, there was no competition.  The only winner was the beautiful January Jones in Versace.  Hotness and Style all in one....love, love, love it!





















No comments:

Post a Comment