Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cold Weather Essential

Happy Saturday Lovelies! I am very much enjoying my time here in DC with Posh Politico, but I have to admit being stylish in the coldest of climates can be quite a challenge (even for the most fashionable).  I'm always looking for something to jazz up the oh-so-boring coat, scarf and gloves combination.  Luckily, I have found my favorite new accessory.   I purchased a fur infinity scarf very similar to today's featured essential a few months ago and have yet to take it off.  It is truly the perfect cold weather accessory.  I have paired mine with everything from a sweater, leggings and flat boots to cocktail attire.  It truly adds something special to every ensemble.  Another fashion mystery solved!


Michael Kors - neimanmarcus.com $350


  
XO, RC

No comments:

Post a Comment