Thursday, January 13, 2011

Breaking Fashion News - First date!

I have just received some news that a very dear friend of mine has a first date this weekend.  Although it is nearly 1:00 AM, I am always on call for you, lovely readers!  So, here are my thoughts for making a great impression on a first date.  You want something that shows off your figure while not being over the top.  Pick the features you want to accentuate and find something that highlights those assets.  For cold weather, a great dress with tights and boots are a perfect option.  (Tip: boys love boots....don't ask me why, but it's true.)  So, I happen to know that this lovely has fabulous legs and decolette.  So I've chosen a long sleeve, v-neck, mini dress in a beautiful rich print.  I would style it with a great cocktail ring and jacket with some luxe texture.  Voila!  First date fabulousness!


BCBGeneration dress on bluefly.com $69


Bird jacket on Bluefly.com $335
Prada knee-high boots on Bluefly.com, $1160

Kevia gold cocktail ring, $90

No comments:

Post a Comment